31.8.07

hmmm......

I was feeling hungry and bored too.... so thought of stopping at the Ulsoor lake for some fresh air... she started grumbling the moment we left the place....... and it was then that she snapped !!!!

wat would i do ????

bang in the middle of the road, a few feet away from a busy circle, she refused to move on.... amidst curious eyes staring at us and impatient ppl honking their horns, i tried to tame her and get her to the side of the road, where i could have a look at her and figure out wat the whole fuss was about, guilt of neglecting her all these days hit me hard.......

wat happened later is a looooong story, rather, i had to push her a looooong way to find the nearest mechanic to help me out.......

My only mistake all these days was tat i took her for granted....... I mean, when i cant take a bloddy bike for granted, how can i take a person who lives and breaths and has feelings, for granted ????????

Learnt my lesson the hard way today :)

No comments: