14.8.07

The Dream......

I once had a dream.....

a dream which seemed so perfect at that time, a dream which a small little part of me somehow thought would become possible some day..... I mean, I know I have it in me to be a part of the Indian Armed Forces ...... rite ????

6 years ago, when i had cleared the NDA exam, little did i know tat i had made a mistake... a mistake coz it still remains in my mind, keeps reminding me tat i might still have a chance..... a chance to wear proudly, the Indian tricolor on my chest......

From getting royally blasted, to being totally encouraged, i've got all sorts of comments and feedbacks, all sorts of gyaan about this dream of mine..... a Dream, which still remains ......

This Independence Day, as i sit back and think, the ghost tries to return.....peeping from within the shadows.... but this time, i am stronger... stronger to face the ghosts of the past.......and ready to embrace the present........

.....with tears in my eyes, I Dream On....... but this time, its about our country....

A new Dream.... A bigger picture..... A soon to be reality !!!!!

Proud to be an INDIAN

2 comments:

anamika said...

ennu bittilva adanna....hehehehe....

CoNfUsEd said...

somethings in life cannot be left behind kane.... !!!