22.2.06

A Hobby...!!!!!!

aah....finally...!!! i have a hobby which i can be proud of...!! :)

I was silently rejoicing from the day my sis started pesterin my mom to get her a digi cam.i knew this day would come....!!! i didnt wanna be the one who always makes a secne at home askin for new things....:D i knew my mom wouldnt tell "NO" to my sis. My sis is a pro blackmailer......but paapa, my mom......by the time she realized what was happening....she had already bought a cam for my sis....:)

anyways.....as every other new thing, eventually my sis lost interest in this also....and that is when i got the total liberty to use the cam.......

heheehehehe....actually, the cunning me was also responsible for her to lose interest....i never did teach her the technicalities and various adjustements of the cam....and my sis being a technically challenged female, didnt even bother reading the manual and eventually gave up the cam......into my hands...:D ye...!!!!

anyways.....i now proudly own the olympus c-180 digital camera....!!! although its a pretty low end version of the digi cams...its ok...!!! :)

well....me totally addicted to it these days.....next time u ppl, while walkin on the road, or shopping, or driving, or even sneezing see some wierdo takin a pic......it could be ME....:) so watchout...!!! :D

It all started when i came across Raghuram's collection, i had heard abt his photography skills from my friends, but didnt know he was this good...!!! i was totally inspired when i chked out his collection and immediately knew tat this was it.....this is what i've been wanting to do for all these years...... (well, for ppl who dont know me.....i've always wanted to play BasketBall, swim, play guitar, be like TheRock, wrestle, be a pilot, what not....!!!) . hopefully i'll stick on to this for a longer time than all the things i've said earlier.....:)

i took some pics here and there for some 2 weeks and was even foolish enuf to publish them on the net (Oh Man....i'd say, this net is the bestest invention ever...!!!!). i even pestered all my friends who were (un)fortunately online at the same time as i was (for yr information....i am usually online for arnd 16 hours a day) and asked them to see those pics and gimme a good review abt them.....many were too sweet to oblige, some were blunt to the core and asked me to "get a life", some laughed, some liked, some even lied....:)

Thanx to Uma , i came across Yogesh's pics.....My God....these are really really amazing..!!!!
Me a big fan of his pics now.....should try out the Macro photos tomorrow...:)

hmmm......now tat u've taken the pains of readin till here.....chk out the entire collection of pics i've taken....any sort of comments welcome....:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the "rain on leaf" is my pick of the lot

CoNfUsEd said...

thanks venky :)