11.2.07

The Enemy Within....

(The title stolen shamelessly from my cousin's blog)

Nothing can express my feelings rite now, other than the title.......

I have started to blog these days, not out of sheer boredom, but out of sheer frustration..... frustration caused by every god damn thing....!!!!! well, is it just a state of my mind, enroute to finding a worth while thing to do or is it just tat i am not worth anything ????? why does it HAVE to be this way and not MY way???? why does it feel like being sucked into a deeeeeep dark black hole, everytime i take a breath??? why do the shadows haunt me??? why does every memory be so painful??? why are there so many un-answered questions in my mind???? and why does my stupid playlist have to play "Crawling" rite now...!!!!!!!!!!???? WHY ??????

well.... even though i have so many questions, so many doubts, so many cOnFuSeD reactions to every god damn situation, life just moves on...!!!!! thats the best part abt it.... aint it???? or tats what i think.... the intoxicating feeling of life on autodrive.... without the course set by u, really scares the living hell out of me.... makes me think of so many things...!!! ah...more questions....!!!

Why the hell do i even think so much....!!!!!!!!!

as the playlist changes to "Enth E End" the lyrics make more sense, than it used to earlier in my life.......

..........all I know, time was just slipping way
and I watched it count down till the end of the day
watched it watch me and the words that I say
the echo of the clock rhythm in my veins
I know that I didn't look out below
and I watched the time go right out the window
trying to grab hold, trying not to watch
I wasted it all on the hands of the clock.......

but in the end no matter what I pretend
the journey is more important than the end or the start

.........and what it meant to me will eventually be
a memory of the time when I tried so hard.........

- Linkin Park


My belifs and faith, has been proved wrong......guess life just moves on.......
cOnFuSeD...???? then imagine my state of mind...!!!!!!

who asked u to read this till here anyway????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I'm confused! and I'm the one who left the previous comment.. :P and why the crap do you have so many questions?!?! you think an inkling such as me would know the answers? the only answer I can give you is to find the SOURCE of your frustration... and shame on you for stealing a title! I thought none of us in our family were "robbers"!!! :P ttfn!
-aaru

Anonymous said...

oh, and I was just reminiscing about my "sleepover" at your old house yesterday. I miss those days... *sigh*