18.7.06

for a reason.....

"everything happens for a reason" screamed Limp Bizket thro my speakers this morning when i realised something. i wonder why i had not thougt abt it or why nobody had told me it was so....

i've started to believe tat everybody in this world is here for a reason. just think abt it, if not for the morning milkman, yr mom would've made u get up and go to the end of the road to get it, if not for the person who made yr mosquito coil, u would've got chikenguniya by now :p

hehehe.....ok on a more serious note, have u ever wondered wat life would have been with out the ppl whom u are surrounded with...??? one might argue tellin tat if not them, then some others would've been there....i too wondered, but my belief of life being an illusion took over my thinking and i began to wonder even more at the marvels and the intricacy of life...!!!
anyways, i began to realise tat one is destined to be the way he is, and be surounded by the same ppl who influence his behaviour and thoughts in the same manner they are doin now :D think abt it....it'll make sense.

further pondering abt this is makin the whole picture more and more clear in front of my eyes.....and i've begun to realise tat each of this person who is here for a reason, who has or will influence us in our life, has something or the other to teach us. making us a better or a worse person in the process. the converse, i guess is true too....do we even realise how many ppl we have influenced in our lives??? if it has been for the better of the person, then we must be proud of ourselves, but how true are we to ourselves abt this???
if not for tat person, who would've taught me to walk???..... if not for tat person, who would've thought me to face life as it comes???...... if not for tat person, who'd have thought me to give and take respect???....if not for tat person, who'd have taught me not to take ppl for granted???....if not for tat person, who'd have taught me not to take things at the face value???...if not for tat person, who would've made me realise i wasnt a loser???....if not for tat person who would've taught me how to care???....if not for tat person,i'd still be lying!!!!

i've blabbered crap here???? think abt it....it makes a LOT of sense...!!!!

No comments: