19.4.06

I'm lovin it...!!!!

nope...this aint a McDonalds ad....this is just my state of mind now...!!!!

life, as we think, isnt really tat bad afterall. not after we start lookin at the God even in the small things. Dunno y...but me feelin happy from deep within. recently read in The Bhagawad Gita tat anada is a state of mind in whic the person feels happy for no reason at all....a state of mind in which a person seems to enjoi with his surroundings, even goes to the extent of influencing his surroundings...!!!

i've always believed tat ones life cannot be a closed book.......i believe in sharing my thoughts and my feelings with the ppl around me, atleast tats better tat way than someone else pryin into yr personal life and blowin small things way out of proportion...!!!

anyways...hope i just continue being in this state of mine forever......hope i'll have the strength in me to take the blow life gives once in a while, i see it comin in the form of my HoD, can actually see him sittin on a yemme, sportin a huge mush, hehehe...thinkin abt it, he could've been the best person to play the Yama in those dramas which still happens in some villages.....there are ample number of competitors for the (ishtylish) roles of Rambha, Urvashi and Menaka as well in our dept in coll :p

anyways, me just feelin good abt:
the blore weather comin bak to its senses, the good comments i m gettin for my pics, the fresh smell of the soil when it rains, the nice songs on radio, the non stop msgin with my friends, my sis's sarcasm, my bike's improved performance, my dad's treats, my mom's advice, the total joblessness, my 4 hr sleepin spree in the afternoons, readin, the reunions, my new found friends, in short.....MY LIFE...!!!

is this wat all the yogis and the sanyasis work towards??? is this wat ppl should strive to achieve in their lives??? or is this just another passin phase of mine??? will i remain this way?? will i get bored of this as well??? i dont know......will just enjoi while it lasts :)

No comments: