2.4.06

Cribbings of a CoNfUsED Mind......

WHY ME...???

is the question i've been askin myself for a couple of days now...

this blog is slowly becomin a place to vent out my emotional self, rather than an up to date journal of my life. I wont complain, coz i cant....!!! nobody in their sane mind would listen to my rattlings...!!!

anyways....i've got to blog abt our class trip to Goa, guess it has to wait for a while now. today i've come here to search, a search which hopefully will be fruitful...

as i said earlier, i've been wonderin why certain things are happenin to me, or rather why certain things are not happening..!!!???!!!

hmmmm.....gone are the days when i used to say to myself " i am still a kid da, chill.....enjoi life, take it as it comes to u each day...!!!" , gone are the days when my mom used to tell my dad, "aiyo....bid ri parvagill,...innu chikka huduga ivanu" ..... gone .....all that innocence, that carelessness, everythings gone now..times have changed...!!!!

but why am i cribbin abt tat???

certainly not coz i am afraid to grow up...!! no..!! i just love the challenges, the responsibilities, the new ppl.....every bit of respect which i get (but i do wonder if i am worthy of it).....

then why???

to be really really honest, i do not know...!! i am clueless why i've been getting such stupid thoughts in my head these days.....???

what would u do when u see hundreds of ppl everyday, mingle and talk with them, have fun with them, but still.....feel lonely deep inside??? how can u just run away from yrself???

c'on...!! u still think i am cribbin too much abt nothing....???? get a life....never asked u to read this in the first place...!!!

No comments: