22.5.06

hmmmm......

ever cursed yrself for yr own stupidity???? ever repented yr stupid act after u actually did it???

well....tats just the reason why i am blogging today...!!!

i just dunno wat made me take a break from readin Network Security and get out of the house.....!!! oh ya...i remember i wanted to eat chips...!!! :|

anyways....after makin sure my sis doesnt need anything else, i thought i'll pamper myself with a yeLneeru for the only reason tat i (claim) to be studyin a lot these days.... but as luck would have it....i didnt find my wallet when i got down from my bike at the shop. my 1st reaction...." Oh NO...!!!! NOT AGAIN....!!!!!"

yes...this isnt the first time i am losing my wallet.....had lost it the exact same way last time too...riding full speed on the bike, bumpy roads, big wallet, and a loose pocket.....why wouldnt i lose it??? i guess it just fell off from my pocket on one of the bumps :(

roamed arnd the whole section of the road arnd 3 times, but in vain :(

finally i decided tat i was the biggest loser on this planet and came home, to get my sis's great advice abt goin and lookin on the road....the same road where atleast a hundred ppl would have walked since tat time......i gave up and went to have a bath....

i guess this was the thing tat changed my luck :p

as soon as i sat down, disgusted at myself, cursing my luck, my craving for chips , everything else i could think of.....the phone rang :D trust me....i somehow knew this would be it....i woeld get my wallet back...!!!

a nice elderly gentleman was on the other side....
i had never felt so relieved in my life....!!! the moment he told tat he had my wallet and asked me to come go to his place to collect it...i was thanking my stars left and right :P

anyways....its coz of ppl like these tat life is still enjoiable....!!! if it wasnt for his nice gesture and great ethics he showed today, i'd have lost some cash, my DL, and would have got a hell lot of royal blastings at home.....

David was his name.....but i could see the jesus in him.....:)

if at all everyone could do such a small deed everyday.....wat better a place will this earth be???!!!

whoever found my 1st wallet should read this blog :p

No comments: